Jumaat, 19 Mac 2010

Sixth Sense Technology


Salam pembaca,

This week I want to try to write in English, so if i'm wrong please correct me. Ok, for this post, I want to tell you all about the sixth sense technology that has been created by Pranav Mistry who is one of the MIT student. He got the idea from the rollers in computer mouse and he used gestures concept to process the input.


If you already saw the movie named Minority Report which the hero is Tom cruise. In that movie, Tom Cruise used his hand to move the screen at the wall but the thing is Pranav can make the screen can be touched at every wall, book, paper and even at your palm. Incredible. We also can take photos by using our hand so we no need to using zoom lense by just adjusting your arm. hahahhaha. This technology just using a simple and cheap technology. Thank to my manager En Khairi told me about this info.

P/S: Macam mana aku bleh tak terfikir pasal benda ni. adusss.

Tiada ulasan: