Rabu, 24 Mac 2010

Minggu yang sukar

Salam pembaca,

This week is my toughest week because first thing is I'm broke cause my pay day will be on 26 mac and second is my sister, Aca is not around cause going back to Melaka. So, I need to handle everything at Kuala Lumpur such as sidai baju, basuh baju, lipat baju and what that related tu baju I need to handle.

But the best thing about this week, my paper entitled "The power of Political Weblogs Towards Political Situation in Malaysia" that I have done last year has been accepted by International Journal of Computer Science and Systems (IJCSS). This is an honour to me because at last my article publish in journal and I put more effort to analysis and conclude all the knowledge and information that I collect from my resources. Click here to view. This work has been done when I'm doing my master but didn't get it because I quit. hahahhahaha. FYI, to publish in this journal I already paid RM1300. (Fuhh, borrowed from Mak. tq mak)

The third thing is my desire to have everything that I dream. This desire become aggressive when I got my credit card and like my friends said this credit card berhantu la, cannot be discipline and etc. So this happen to me when I want to buy everything that I need especially watch (see the previous post) and handphone (need to decide HTC diamond 2 or N97). After thinking deeply about the debts that I will face and I think I need to buy this handphone.

This week, after office hour I directly go to Plaza Low Yat and buying mouse for me and Mak. Alang2, I go there then I survey my new handphone which I go every floor that sell the handphone. But today, maybe is not my lucky day because my helmet have been stolen by somebody maybe mat repmit or mat pit. damn, i lost my RM 100 and after discount only RM 80
helmet. Luckily my motorcycle is safe and I go back home just cover my head with my rain coat and luckily there are no policemen. Syukur alhamdulillah going back to home safely without anything happen.

P/S: Mungkin ini adalah ujian Allah untuk aku sebagai hamba yang hina ini. huhuhuhu. salam

Tiada ulasan: